At Vikrant Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. we encourage our team of engineers and draftsmen to bring out detailed engineering solutions and designs. This lays the foundation of the engineering expertise that we are well known for.
Our state-of-Art-manufacturing facility in Ahmedabad, India is spread across an area of 5000 sq. meters. with 1 heavy and 1 light fabrication bay.
The scale and diversity of our services require strong engineering capabilities. Our manufacturing units have the expert personnel and the infrastructure required for every phase of the manufacturing cycle:
- Covered Manufacturing bays ( 1 Heavy Manufacturing Bay & 1 Fabrication Bay)
- Lathe Machines
- Handling Facilities (Lifting Cranes)
- Sheet Bending Machines
- Automatic and Manual Welding Machines
- Plate Cutting Machines
- Pipe Bending Machines
- In-House Finning Machine
- Material Handling Equipments for Smooth Production/Manufacturing Process
- Grinding Machines
- Tube Expansion Machines
- In-house Tube-Sheet Drilling Facility
- Hydro Test Facility
- Air Compressors
- Qualified and experienced team for production and Quality Control in shops
- Qualified and experienced team for handling projects
- Equipment/Tools/Tackles for Project Execution
WELDING & METALLURGIES
At Vikrant Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. we have acquired high level of skill in the core process of welding with decades of experience. Our constant endeavour is to get the work done by best and certified welders which provides us with a competitive edge along with highest quality.
Quality has always been the bedrock of success for Vikrant Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd.. We continuously introspect and improvise our quality processes, procedures and practices to ensure that we do it right the first time, every time. Delivering products and services that meet client requirements, on time and within budget is one of our main objective.
Every equipment that is manufactured in our facilities is a custom built with unique dimensions and applications. However, with proven procedures and rigorous discipline, attention is given to every small detail to match best standards to fabrication.
Having a systematic quality documentation procedure, our skilled and dedicated team of quality personnel carry detailed inspections through the various phases of manufacturing thereby ensuring a high quality product that meets the customer’s requirements.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management Systems.
- Experienced and trained Quality Inspectors.
- Sourcing tested materials from reputed and well established manufacturer / suppliers.
- To remain abreast of changing trends in technology globally.
- To continuously upgrade our own standards and benchmarks.
At VHEPL, we have the passion and commitment to see a smile on our customers face.