At Vikrant Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. we encourage our team of engineers and draftsmen to bring out detailed engineering solutions and designs. This lays the foundation of the engineering expertise that we are well known for.
Our state-of-Art-manufacturing facility in Ahmedabad, India is spread across an area of 5000 sq. meters. with 1 heavy and 1 light fabrication bay.
The scale and diversity of our services require strong engineering capabilities. Our manufacturing units have the expert personnel and the infrastructure required for every phase of the manufacturing cycle:
- Covered Manufacturing bays ( 1 Heavy Manufacturing Bay & 1 Fabrication Bay)
- Lathe Machines
- Handling Facilities (Lifting Cranes)
- Sheet Bending Machines
- Automatic and Manual Welding Machines
- Plate Cutting Machines
- Pipe Bending Machines
- In-House Finning Machine
- Material Handling Equipments for Smooth Production/Manufacturing Process
- Grinding Machines
- Tube Expansion Machines
- In-house Tube-Sheet Drilling Facility
- Hydro Test Facility
- Air Compressors
- Qualified and experienced team for production and Quality Control in shops
- Qualified and experienced team for handling projects
- Equipment/Tools/Tackles for Project Execution
WELDING & METALLURGIES
At Vikrant Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. we have acquired high level of skill in the core process of welding with decades of experience. Our constant endeavour is to get the work done by best and certified welders which provides us with a competitive edge along with highest quality.
We are committed to design, manufacture & supply Heat Exchangers through continual improvement in implementation of quality management systems, achieve total customer satisfaction & continuously increasing our customer base.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management Systems.
- Experienced and trained quality inspectors.
- Sourcing tested materials from reputed and well established manufacturer / suppliers.
- To remain abreast of changing trends in technology globally.
- To continuously upgrade our own standards and benchmarks.